Thursday, May 12, 2011

So much Fun!!- Kellie Wagner

     Ladies, I had such a great time last night at our "Girls Night Out". I really enjoyed getting to see everyone laughing and having a good time. I am terrible at keeping track of names But I am really trying. So if I ask a dozen times don't take it personally or think I don't remember you. I am still pretty new in the ward so I am really grateful for this opportunity to get to know sisters and develop some great friendships. Thanks to all those who helped set everything up and got all the Cookies together. I am looking forward to the next time we can see each other again.

     So I see that we are asked to share a little about ourselves so I will take a little more space on this cute blog and spill a little. I am a Mother of 3 super awesome kids, wife to a super amazing man and daughter to a super supportive Nana who lives with us. I love to travel and rarely plan anything. I like to have the freedom to do whatever pops into my head. This makes it interesting for my husband and his very structured routine. I love making this with my hands and and find a deep sense of satisfaction when I create something unique and beautiful. I am blessed to be able to use this passion for crafting and make it a business. My mom , aka Nana, and I have started out own business and having a great time as vendors at the PX. I love to read and am a big movie buff. I enjoy camping and hiking whenever we have a spare weekend. I love to share the Gospel and my testimony. I am both outgoing and shy, outrageous and mundane, confident and self conscious. But most of all I am a Daughter of God and your sister in the Gospel and that knowledge blesses my life everyday.  

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for organizing such a fun evening and for your tireless work on this project! I have an idea--let's get everyone in our group to put together an intro paragraph (like yours) and submit it to you to post on the blog. That way we can read a little more about each other. Love to my sistas!

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love!