Wednesday, May 4, 2011

The Goal.

So here it is!   Our mission was to get to know each other and to journal our experience as we strive to develop 4 weeks of deeper friendships!

I think this is actually a really fun idea and the more I think about it, the more excited I am.   I know all of you to a small extent, but I would love to know  you better.

At Fort Hood, we were "forced" into developing close friendships through back to back deployments.   I have some lifelong friends that I know I can turn to anytime, anywhere because of those long years.   Here at this post, we don't have the same motivation to turn to friends.

I admit that the cookie idea seemed a little silly at first, but the more I think about it, the more I like it.   Cookies might crumble but they still taste good!   We may think other people's lives look perfect but they really have cracks and crumbles in them....but it's still all good!

So let the cookies crumble.  That's how you know which cookies are hiding something good!   Our crumbled posts will hopefully let us get to know each other better too!

Feel free to post anything you want here but unless you want me to make this blog visible only when we sign in, please try not to post anything SUPER personal /OPSEC etc.  Call me if you have any questions!

Would someone like to post a list of our points so far?   I think we can write about them on here and then go from there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love!